What is Facilities Management ?
Facility Management incorporates multiple solution aspects in a structured and, potentially, automated manner to guarantee functionality , safety , and efficiency of the facility . At its core, it achieved this by integrating people, processes , and technology . Facility Management Software-driven systems have now become strategic and contribute to the organization’s business outcomes and concerns by:
. Supporting efficiency of facilities and the workforce
· Managing risks to facilities and personnel
· Impacting operational efficiencies
· Moderating environmental impact
· Promoting supportable strategies for long-term cost management
· Utilizing the latest technology innovations
· Reducing or overcoming the impact of natural disasters
· Guaranteeing consistency
· Leveraging security
Why do we need Building Operations Management ?
Integrated Workplace Management systems assist organizations in maximizing the usefulness of all the resources organized inside an integrated platform from where data can also be shared. This is a step up to a software-driven solution that helps office admin professionals and management further improve their utilization of both space and resources to save costs and be more efficient. It provides these experts with high- level management information. It also helps facilitate the organization’s space management improvement on an ongoing basis. The aim is to reduce expenses, improve resource utilization, and increase business productivity with Integrated Workplace Management Systems. The functional areas of Integrated Workplace Management Systems include:
· Project management
· Real estate and lease management
· Environmental sustainability
· Facilities and space management
· Asset & Maintenance management
· Capital project management
Benefits of Integrated Workplace Management :
1. Financial impact : The benefits of the Integrated Workplace Management System include direct and indirect cost-saving and increased revenue. This is achieved through the optimal utilization of the available resources that reduces waste and improves ROI from those investments. This is also achieved through the positive financial impact of improved employee engagement and productivity.
2. Faster & more accurate reporting : Centralizing all the facility information into one platform means there is only one place to go whenever data is required.Integrated Workplace Management Systems offer a real-time, up to date and accurate platform that simplifies reporting, makes data more accessible, and faster to get to.
3. Optimized utilization of space and resources : By making the details of how space is being utilized in a building transparently visible, organizations are more likely to be able to use the unused areas. The organization can measure and analyze the usage and improve the viable use and value for the organization. The system even permits the organization to eliminate underperforming spaces and change their functions. An Integrated Workplace Management System provides intuitive and intelligent space management capabilities, which can track:
The number of employees
Types of rooms
Any assets or equipment within each area
4. Improve customer service : Automating routine assignments like routing maintenance demands or scheduling a move with an Integrated Workplace Management System can assist the organization serve internal and external customers more effectively and efficiently.
5. Streamline facilities processes : The solution allows the automation of the sharing of relevant and contextual information about the facility throughout the organization. The Integrated Workplace Management System software can help the organization communicate important data throughout the company easily. For instance, sharing a space utilization report with the management or sending the end-user an update on a maintenance request is easy with the Integrated Workplace Management System.
6. Increased productivity and efficiency : This is the biggest benefit of an Integrated Workplace Management System. Organizations today care deeply about the employee experience. They want to give their employees a supporting, enabling workplace that allows them to perform at the highest possible level. This solution offers the organization the essential tools to identify any inefficiencies, bottlenecks, unnecessarily invested time and energy, surpassed budgets or other parameters that impact the performance of the employees. An Integrated Workplace Management System permits the facilities to consistently improve and benchmark these procedures to accomplish maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Facilities Management versus Integrated Working Management System software :
The Facilities Management system has traditionally been seen as more of a space planning instrument that can drive up efficient utilization of space and asset management within an office.
The Integrated Working Management System framework supports the entirety of facilities management and moved beyond that to address the needs of modern employees and forward-looking companies. The Integrated Working Management System offers office space management features as well as the technology to monitor every aspect of the office, including construction and development management, lease management, and project management.
Integrated Workplace Management System software is a convenient and direct approach to track and deal with each component of the facility. It is easy to use and flexible enough to adjust to the developing and changing needs of the business. It’s time for all organizations with employee productivity on their minds to increase productivity, awareness, and savings with an Integrated Workplace Management System.