Crestere Technologies Confidentiality Statement
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Employees are expressly forbidden from making defamatory statements and/or infringing and/or authorizing any infringement of copyright and/or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. Neither Crestere Technologies (nor any of its subsidiaries) shall accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible shall remain personally liable for any damages or other liability arising thereof.
Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Crestere Technologies accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Crestere Technologies (and/or any of its subsidiaries) with another party by email without express written confirmation by an employee who is specifically identified as an officer or fiduciary of the company.
Website: The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following –
Terms and conditions set upon the usage of the website “www.crestere.io“.
- The term Crestere shall mean Crestere Technologies LLP and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.crestere.io.
- By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Crestere without any notice to the User.
- www.crestere.io is owned by Crestere. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Crestere including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on it.
- The Crestere name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Crestere Technologies LLP. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of Crestere Technologies LLP.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without the prior written permission of Crestere. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Crestere may monitor access to the Site.
- Crestere may terminate a User’s access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Crestere makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Crestere shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials or information from the Site.
- Crestere may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- Crestere will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Crestere harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained on the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Crestere disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Crestere is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Crestere is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Crestere is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Crestere makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Archibus and Archibus Web Central are registered trademarks of Archibus, Inc.